Friday, June 8, 2018

My Adventure

Advertisement: Help Wanted
Agile. Bend over. Your mine.
Fast-paced. Eat at your desk.
Global. Never Home.  
Team Player. Be my b*#@ch.
Vision.  Yours.

I am disappointed in myself and it is easier to blame you.

I need to clarify my vision.

I have floated, much of the time. Latching on to something until I have no longer enjoyed it. I have created myself through your eyes.

Now I am tired.  Tired of feeling resentful. Tired of giving myself away. Tired of being unclear.

This ride is gonna end. I don't want to go out feeling like I need a "do over".

What now?

I am going to paint the kitchen.

Also, I am going to keep writing. Writing is how I find myself.  The words are my map and this is my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader